How to keep the grinding media away from breakage and wear ?
2. Different beads adapt to limited tip speeds .
3. Select different material ceramic beads depend on mill base viscosity .
4. Don’t mix different brands of grinding media .
5. Try to use the narrow tolerance size grinding ceramic beads .
6. Wasking the milling chamber with grinding media at low speed (suggested below 100rpm).
7. A periodic sieving the beads away under the minimum limitation .
8. A periodic inspection of the separator and cover wearing plate enables the users to find the worn parts .